Develop Your New Career With Counselor Insights
Insight is wonderful by itself, and assessment and counseling provide that. It’s even better when insight helps you get to where you want to go, and that’s where coaching comes in. Clients say that the greatest benefit of this approach to career development is the ease with which they are able to target and pursue satisfying work.
Who Benefits from Career Development?
- Burned out managers, professionals, academics, and non-profit employees
- Recent college grads who are frustrated about finding satisfying work
- Smart, creative people who are working below their potential
- Independent types who are searching for an entrepreneurial focus
- People traumatized by terminations or other career set-backs
- Disaffected executives, mid-life fulfillment seekers, early retirees
- Former homemakers who are re-entering the work force
- Anyone wanting to verify for their choice before investing in education or training
No counselor or development process is right for everyone, so I invite you to come in for an introductory session. That way you can make a well-informed decision about whether who I am and what I do will help you to get to where you want to go. For a discounted introductory session, please complete the form to the right.
Even if you don’t have an immediate need, you may want to bookmark my Website. That way when the need arises, and it’s often urgent, you’ll save time and effort searching for a professional career development counselor.