Since starting my private practice in 1993, I have worked with over a thousand people at various points in their career lives – recent college graduates to seasoned executives – and the same concerns and desires pop up again and again.
Does this sound familiar to you?
- I wonder where I fit?
- What am I really good at?
- Should I hang on to a job that saps my spirit?
- I’m afraid I’m going to get fired!
- I want work that reflects my values.
- Are there any creative jobs?
- How come my job has gone sour?
- How do I get a job in this market?
- How do I find an organization that I want to work for?
- Is it possible to support myself and enjoy what I do?
There are answers to your questions, and together we can find them. I am passionate about what I do and grateful to my clients for allowing me to practice the work that I love. I want to assist you in making full use of your own unique gifts.
I’m glad you dropped by my website. I invite you to read it through. Then shoot me an email so we can explore in person what’s needed for you to have the career you’ve always wanted.
Minda (White) Redburn, MA, LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
Career Development Counselor